Views: 7,919,834 Home | Forums | Uploader | Wiki | Object databases | IRC
Rules/FAQ | Memberlist | Calendar | Stats | Online users | Last posts | Search
01-23-18 04:50 PM
Guest:

0 users reading Super Kuribo64 Galaxy [SMG2] | 1 bot

Main - Misc. ROM hacking - Super Kuribo64 Galaxy [SMG2] New reply

TheSunCat
Posted on 10-10-17 02:26 PM (rev. 4 of 11-29-17 02:52 PM) Link | #90243
UPDATE 11/29/17: I reinstalled Windows and somehow model importing started working. This means the project is continuing!

This is a hack I started a while ago, canceled, then decided to continue it.

This hack aims to represent posting on the forum. Throughout the first level, you climb up kuribo64.net. You enter a pipe into "Join our forums". The journey continues while you log in, read a thread, and post a reply.

This hack is meant to be short (with only one completed galaxy as of writing this) but fun to play.

I need:
Help with getting the right camera angles
Help with cutscenes
Someone who models well (I am not very good at modeling)
Music!

Thanks for feedback. :)

Screenshot from a while ago of galaxy 1. This galaxy has been completely changed, and is much bigger now. This basically showcases the concept of climbing up the page and 'join-our-forums-ing'. The textures are extremey dark ingame I have no idea why... :/
Whitehole:
[image]

Dolphin:
[image]

I am very interested in messing around with the SMG2.5 project files, so if anyone has any files (finished or not) from the project, I would greatly appreciate it if you share it with me.
NOTE: I do understand that some things should be private. If I have a file, but no permission to share it, you can trust me on respecting that.

If you feel nice today, why not susbscribe? It is free, it helps me out, and it requires ZERO effort!
If you really hate my content or my voice, you can turn off notifications.
My channel: SUBSCRIBE

RealHeroicGamer
Posted on 10-10-17 03:55 PM Link | #90249
Nice! I remember you talking about this :P

I might contribute a few things to help out on but they probably won't be good enough to be used lol

TheSunCat
Posted on 10-11-17 08:09 AM Link | #90275
I basically need models, music, cutscenes and cameras. If you can do any of these, then you can join. Later on, I'll also need playtesters.

I am very interested in messing around with the SMG2.5 project files, so if anyone has any files (finished or not) from the project, I would greatly appreciate it if you share it with me.
NOTE: I do understand that some things should be private. If I have a file, but no permission to share it, you can trust me on respecting that.

If you feel nice today, why not susbscribe? It is free, it helps me out, and it requires ZERO effort!

Naoprin
Posted on 10-11-17 08:36 AM Link | #90278
Can't wait for screenshots!
How many levels will be in that hack?

TheSunCat
Posted on 10-11-17 10:34 AM Link | #90284
I am aiming for 7, but probably it will be less. Also, if you saw my stream, the textures where all white in Whitehole. I am working hard to fix this issue in my private 1.5 (there's a lot of 1.5s...), but until then, screenshots will have to be ingame. And my models turn super dark ingame. So I don't know what do do...

MarioBurger71
Posted on 10-12-17 11:46 PM Link | #90400

Looks pretty good so far! Hope to see more things like this in the future :)

Newer is the best

My Derpboard | My YouTube | Contact the Derp | Derpmod |
[image]
Layout thanks to the how to make a layout guide 'cause I'm lazy as fuck

shibboleet
Posted on 10-13-17 08:11 AM Link | #90405
stop

Skek
Posted on 10-13-17 08:23 AM Link | #90406
Posted by shibboleet
stop

What must be stopped.

MarioBurger71
Posted on 10-13-17 10:19 AM Link | #90407

I think he means to stop saying "good job" or "nice work" on EVERY FUCKING PROJECT I SEE. Good job btw

Newer is the best

My Derpboard | My YouTube | Contact the Derp | Derpmod |
[image]
Layout thanks to the how to make a layout guide 'cause I'm lazy as fuck

iyenal
Posted on 10-13-17 10:25 AM Link | #90409
Strange project, but the idea is original.

[image][image]

TheSunCat
Posted on 10-13-17 10:34 AM Link | #90412
I decided to make this when I saw Riivolution Wii. But I want this to be *a bit* better quality than that. My models are not the best tho...

Main - Misc. ROM hacking - Super Kuribo64 Galaxy [SMG2] New reply

Page rendered in 0.041 seconds. (2048KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 29, rows: 215/215, time: 0.026 seconds.
[powered by Acmlm] Acmlmboard 2.064 (2017-11-20)
© 2005-2008 Acmlm, Xkeeper, blackhole89 et al.