Rules/FAQ | Memberlist | Calendar | Stats | Online users | Last posts | Search
12-13-17 01:45 PM
Guest:

0 users reading BOTW Hacking | 1 bot

Main - WiiU game hacking and emulation - BOTW Hacking New reply

TheSunCat
Posted on 08-08-17 08:50 PM Link | #85901
Is Breath of the Wild hacking possible?

I know there is a Splatoon level editor in the works (http://kuribo64.net/board/thread.php?id=2294), but I don't know about a BotW one. If there is one, could someone link it to me?

I am very interested in messing around with the SMG2.5 project files, so if anyone has any files (finished or not) from the project, I would greatly appreciate it if you share it with me.
NOTE: I do understand that some things should be private. If I have a file, but no permission to share it, you can trust me on respecting that.

If you feel nice today, why not susbscribe? It is free, it helps me out, and it requires ZERO effort!
If you really hate my content or my voice, you can turn off notifications.
My channel: SUBSCRIBE

XenonNSMB
Posted on 08-08-17 10:49 PM Link | #85908
Don't think there's an editor yet, although MrBean35000vr made a site that lets you use Python to spawn ingame objects.

• Nadia: makes her BQFX file an AJ7
• SuperHackio: questions what that is
<~StapleButter> the AJ7 is an automatic rifle model based on the well-known AK47

TheSunCat
Posted on 08-09-17 04:50 PM (rev. 2 of 08-09-17 04:50 PM) Link | #85931
There is no way to make custom models (and collsion), right?

Also: to clarify, I mean the Wii U BotW, not the Switch one.

I am very interested in messing around with the SMG2.5 project files, so if anyone has any files (finished or not) from the project, I would greatly appreciate it if you share it with me.
NOTE: I do understand that some things should be private. If I have a file, but no permission to share it, you can trust me on respecting that.

If you feel nice today, why not susbscribe? It is free, it helps me out, and it requires ZERO effort!

shibboleet
Posted on 08-09-17 10:08 PM (rev. 2 of 08-09-17 10:08 PM) Link | #85953
It uses BFRES and KCL, so it's probably possible with current tools. The level format is also in BYAML, which is also known. If people actually wanted, I could get a level rendering within a day or two, because things are already figured out.

TheSunCat
Posted on 08-12-17 05:28 PM Link | #86123
I want it! :D
Probably many other people want it too.

JakoNintenCraft
Posted on 08-13-17 08:25 PM Link | #86230
So do I; I'd like to take a stab at them hax!

You're inside a simulation, of a simulation, inside a simulation, of a simulation, inside the Matrix, inside a taco, inside a taco, within a Taco Bell, that's inside a KFC, within a mall, that's INSIDE YOUR BRAIN!; inside another giant simulation!

TheSunCat
Posted on 08-20-17 10:56 PM Link | #86850
There is a video on YouTube about a giant tree. I doubt the Python script object spawner can do this, so maybe it is a custom level?

JasonTGF
Posted on 09-01-17 10:10 AM Link | #87620
Posted by TheSunCat
There is no way to make custom models (and collsion), right?

Also: to clarify, I mean the Wii U BotW, not the Switch one.

I know someone did this:

TheSunCat
Posted on 09-01-17 11:59 AM Link | #87624
What about custom level models? With collision?
Could someone try this?

Main - WiiU game hacking and emulation - BOTW Hacking New reply

Page rendered in 0.024 seconds. (2048KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 28, rows: 207/207, time: 0.015 seconds.
[powered by Acmlm] Acmlmboard 2.064 (2017-11-20)
© 2005-2008 Acmlm, Xkeeper, blackhole89 et al.