| Object databases
Rules/FAQ | Memberlist | Calendar | Stats | Online users | Last posts | Search
|05-06-21 02:34 AM|
|Gender||complicated. probably some kind of girl|
|Location||in a box|
|Birthday||March 30th, 1994 (27 years old)|
|Bio||29 Dec 2012: Activity Syndrome get
05 Jan 2013:
don't eat the butterflies please
* melonDS, pretty much - not much anymore. maybe DSi shito later??
* the demise of capitalism - gonna take a while
* figuring out what the hell my gender is - mostly done
* figuring out what my next project will be - in progress
* other crap
The Nintendo 7DS
* comes in 4 different versions: 7DS, New 7DS, 7DSi, New 7DSi; all released one month apart, mutually incompatible
* comes in XL flavor but also XS flavor for dwarves
* battery life is around one hour; can be extended with a hugeass addon battery back (sold separately)
* usage requires registration to Nintendo's services and confirmation from your country's healthcare services that you aren't subject to seizures or other shit
* not suitable for children under
* comes with two autostereoscopic touchscreens, resolution 800x480
* requires permanent internet connection to send usage statistics to Nintendo to help them improve user experience (and to help the NSA improve their knowledge of you)
* game cartridge is the same shape as a DS cartridge but with 6 tabs added all around to prevent insertion in 6DS/5DS/4DS/3DS/DS models
* backwards compatible with 6DS, 5DS, 4DS, 3DS and DS (and GBA/GBC if you can hack the hardware together) even though all the 7DS models are mutually incompatible
* Android-based OS with built-in advertisement, DLC and in-game purchase support
* security: surface taser triggers if you try to disassemble the console
* oh, and weirdass W-shaped screws noone else is using
* system monitor destroys all the data and fries the CPU if it detects that the system was hacked into
* can be hooked to HDTV or projector (great for retro-themed games, looks like total shit otherwise)
* compatible with 240V, 110V and 250000V power lines and gasoline
* USB port for use with Nintendo-made extension devices (no USB sticks to export your data or keyboards to type shit more easily, fuck off)
* SD card slot, SD card is mostly worthless though (proprietary partition format encrypted and signed with per-console keys)
* can be run over by a bus and take no damage; doesn't resist your hyperactive clumsy kids more than two hours though
* RS232 extension port for compatibility with NES extension devices, even though none of them work anymore by now
* comes with New Super Mario Bros 8; goal is to rescue Princess Peach again, levels require an increasing number of coins to be played, coins can be acquired ingame or bought via the eShop
* comes with Radeon X1950Pro GPU
and then they say that Nintendo went bankrupt
[00:50:10] <juniorblaqualuigi> like I said I will take legal action if your not willing to settle this like adults
[00:57:31] <juniorblaqualuigi> also StapleButter
[00:57:41] <juniorblaqualuigi> when I said kiss my foot
[00:57:46] <juniorblaqualuigi> I meant it
[00:57:56] <juniorblaqualuigi> you are a big moron
<SmithJrBlaquaLuigi> Now look, I am not going to make fun of you, but I would like to advise you to kiss my foot.
<SmithJrBlaquaLuigi> I would like to advise you to kiss my butt
<SmithJrBlaquaLuigi> I would like to advise you to suck my dick
death to Electron. and to capitalism too.
you can't fight global warming by putting in a new fancypants LED bulb.
and remember to turn the lights off, sort your trash, turn the water off when you brush your teeth, avoid farting, use floss, cross on the zebra, park your car on a building roof, eat the tomatoes ripe, store your DS near a bag of rice, encrypt passwords, paint the walls green, sort vegetables, close the door.
in this room you have a pile of apple pies
From: in a box
Last post: 2 days ago
Last view: 18 hours ago
This is a sample post. It shows what your posts will look like on the board.
Posted by blarg
$rofl = htmlspecialchars($lol).' posted in '.htmlspecialchars($forumname);
NSMBHD - Kafuka - Jul
melonDS the most fruity DS emulator there is
|View threads | Show posts | List posts|
Page rendered in 0.026 seconds. (2048KB of memory used)|
MySQL - queries: 28, rows: 206/206, time: 0.021 seconds.
Acmlmboard 2.064 (2018-07-20)
© 2005-2008 Acmlm, Xkeeper, blackhole89 et al.