|Home | Forums — Login|
1. The Kuribo64 Wiki
Welcome to the Kuribo64 wiki! This wiki serves three purposes:
• hosting all sorts of information about SMG hacking (and Wii hacking in general, too)
• recording the history of the Kuribo64 community
• development and testing of the WikiXD plugin for ABXD
Need help with the wiki? Check out the editing FAQ!
You can also play around with the sandbox.
2. General Wii hacking resources
Because even Wiibrew doesn't cover everything.
• Wii disc filesystem
3. SMG hacking resources
• SMG file formats
• SMG Stage Filesystem
• ASM hacking notes
A wiki plugin for ABXD. In early stages.
4.1. What's supported
• wiki pages (duh)
• revision system
• HTML, smilies and anything that can be used in forum posts :D
• contents box :)
• 'special' pages (those can only be edited by globalmods and up)
• some form of history viewing, nice colored diffs
4.2. What's planned
• page history viewer (a more detailed one)
• more specific permission system: support for banning idiots from the wiki only, and adding wiki localmods. Kinda like what we have for the ObjectDB but less hacky.
• <nowiki> tag (or whatever MediaWiki uses to disable wiki formatting)
4.3. What's not planned
• Mediawiki markup. We already have our own very powerful markup so why bother?
• user pages. You already have that bio field in your profile.
Page rendered in 0.013 seconds. (2048KB of memory used)|
MySQL - queries: 17, rows: 67/67, time: 0.011 seconds.