01-17-18 08:56 PM
Guest:

0 users reading Las Vegas shooting | 1 bot

Main - Serious discussion - Las Vegas shooting New reply

Pages: 1 2 3
fiver
Posted on 11-23-17 10:02 PM Link | #91377
Posted by IceFairyAmy
ugh. are you planning to move out of the US considering the shitstate it is in?

i'd prefer you not diss america when you don't live here, lol

and I don't like when people diss this country, anyway. all you see on the news is the bad stuff that happens. every day life is a lot better than what one would think.

of course, the politics here are shitty, but things are relatively nice for your average person, lol
-fiverpost™
[image]

LeftyGreenMario
Posted on 11-26-17 04:20 PM Link | #91442
Posted by fiver
i'd prefer you not diss america when you don't live here, lol

and I don't like when people diss this country, anyway. all you see on the news is the bad stuff that happens. every day life is a lot better than what one would think.

America should be criticized when it deserves it. American deserves it. People should diss their country if they want to. I have my reasons for dissing the U.S. and they're reasons I think are solid: terrible healthcare, having too many religiously-motivated people in positions of power, Trump voters in general, terrible gun culture, not taking global warming seriously, partisan hacks, and so on. Blind nationalism is poisonous.

fiver
Posted on 11-27-17 05:09 PM Link | #91475
sorry, that post did seem a little nationalistic

either way yeah no shit there's problems but people in other countries just going off by what they see on the news and say we are in a shit state is something I just dislike I guess idk

it's like hating a game which hasn't come out yet

(please note I'm not a nationalist, the US has a fuckton of issues, but there is a reason we have illegal immigration issues with people wanting a better life)
-fiverpost™
[image]
Pages: 1 2 3

Main - Serious discussion - Las Vegas shooting New reply

Page rendered in 0.058 seconds. (2048KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 28, rows: 196/196, time: 0.048 seconds.
[powered by Acmlm] Acmlmboard 2.064 (2017-11-20)
© 2005-2008 Acmlm, Xkeeper, blackhole89 et al.