Views: 8,763,660 Home | Forums | Uploader | Wiki | Object databases | IRC
Rules/FAQ | Memberlist | Calendar | Stats | Online users | Last posts | Search
09-22-18 08:21 PM
Guest:

0 users reading "Programmed to Kill" by Dave McGowan | 1 bot

Main - Serious discussion - "Programmed to Kill" by Dave McGowan New reply

Marionumber1
Posted on 11-22-17 07:04 PM Link | #91327
A few months ago, I came across a very fascinating book called Programmed to Kill written by Dave McGowan. It advances the theory that many well-known serial murderers in the United States are actually products of the well-documented MKUltra mind control experiments carried out by US intelligence agencies like the CIA.

The program officially ended in 1973, but all the records were destroyed, so we have no firm idea of how successful it was or how far it went. What we do know is that untold numbers of subjects - including mental patients, prisoners, and children - were subjected to experiments involving drug dosing, hypnosis, and torture in an effort to achieve mind control. As part of this project, the CIA ran the infamous Operation Midnight Climax, which lured people to safehouses, drugged them, and recorded them having sex with prostitutes. It's quite likely that these early experiments in sexual blackmail spawned elite pedophile rings like that of the Franklin scandal. Child sex rings provided a means to entrap and blackmail politicians, but they also provided a source of potential mind control subjects, whose psyches would often be fractured into multiple personalities by the horrific abuse they endured.

McGowan believes that a network of occult organizations, including the Church of Satan, Temple of Set, Scientology, and the Process Church, have been used by the US intelligence community to program assassins and fall-guys ("patsies"). As outlandish as this thesis sounds (I initially considered it too farfetched), there's a wealth of compelling evidence. Tracing the lineage of occult organizations shows consistent connections to Nazism, white supremacy, and intelligence agencies in the UK, Germany, and US. And the occult connections to these killers show up quite frequently. David Berkowitz (the Son of Sam killer) and Charles Manson (the murderous cult leader who died this week), for instance, were both involved with Scientology and the Process Church. Also notable is Henry Lee Lucas, who claimed that he was inducted into a Satanic killing cult known as the Hand of Death, and made disclosures about cult ranches in Mexico that were later corroborated by the 1989 discovery of the Narcosatanist cult led by Adolfo Constanzo.

Even without focusing on the occult aspect that often shows up in serial killings, there are plenty of other anomalies, like evidence of multiple assailants that gets routinely covered up, blatantly unfair trials, the constant presence of CIA-connected individuals throughout multiple cases (famous attorney F. Lee Bailey is one example), and links to the CIA's assassination operation in Vietnam known as the Phoenix Program. In the Boston Strangler case, for instance, the alleged killer Albert DeSalvo only gave his confessions to the stranglings following his hypnosis by CIA doctor William Joseph Bryan; the details given often failed to match the actual details of the crimes, and some DNA samples didn't even match DeSalvo. Bryan purportedly bragged in private that he had programmed Sirhan Sirhan, the alleged assassin of Robert F. Kennedy in 1968.

I certainly don't treat this book as definitively true, and won't do so until I've verified each of the cases in depth. There's even one part that I particularly disagree with, where it treats the McMartin preschool abuse case (which I think was a case of mass hysteria) as real. But there's a lot of thought-provoking information. For all the talk of Satanism and the occult, this isn't a "Satanic Panic" book. I'm an atheist, and so was McGowan (I say "was" because he died in 2015); the occult organizations mentioned in this book aren't problematic because they "deny God", but rather because of their use by intelligence agencies (which are themselves tools of the elite capitalists) for nefarious purposes.

Belsaw
Posted on 11-23-17 05:59 AM Link | #91340
If I'm correct, the Unabomber (Ted Kaczynski) had a professor who had previously worked on MKUltra. He subjected Kaczynski to borderline illegal interrogation experiments that frankly made Kaczynski's already upside-down world well, even more upside-down.

Marionumber1
Posted on 11-23-17 09:39 AM Link | #91349
Posted by Belsaw
If I'm correct, the Unabomber (Ted Kaczynski) had a professor who had previously worked on MKUltra. He subjected Kaczynski to borderline illegal interrogation experiments that frankly made Kaczynski's already upside-down world well, even more upside-down.

Yeah, that's correct. So at minimum, it seems that these MKUltra projects can create people who are psychologically damaged enough to be serial killers, and at most, it can actually direct their actions intentionally. I used to be skeptical that mind control was real at all, but as the book documents, there was a Danish case in which a hypnotist was convicted of programming an assassin, and Charles Manson was also believed to have an uncanny ability to control his "Family".

Main - Serious discussion - "Programmed to Kill" by Dave McGowan New reply

Page rendered in 0.017 seconds. (2048KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 28, rows: 107/107, time: 0.013 seconds.
[powered by Acmlm] Acmlmboard 2.064 (2018-07-20)
© 2005-2008 Acmlm, Xkeeper, blackhole89 et al.