Kuribo64
Views: 7,134,388 Home | Forums | Uploader | Wiki | Object databases | IRC
Rules/FAQ | Memberlist | Calendar | Stats | Online users | Last posts | Search
07-20-17 10:45 PM
Guest:

0 users taking it easy | 1 bot

Main - Relaxland - Flash forward in 2025 New reply

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Thierry
Posted on 02-08-17 08:26 PM Link | #81294
In 2025, human clones and artificial growth will be a thing.

LeftyGreenMario and Baby Luigi now have a little sister.

Oh yeah, and she has freaking has angel wings. DNA modification on embryos is a thing as well.


Stapul just lost his job at Nintendo, so he leaked Duper Luigi Slide Maker to the public for free.
[17:45:16] Rose White: i don't want a girlfriend tbh, it'd be a waste of time

Bowser Battle (SMB3) Remix

LeftyGreenMario
Posted on 02-09-17 03:07 PM Link | #81298
Human clones ARE a thing though. Just ask both of us.

But it would be nice if we were cloned to have a third us. Would be nice to skip the whole "giving" birth process. I also don't see why I'd had to stop at three. I'd honestly want two pairs of us. :)

tron bonne
Posted on 05-17-17 11:50 PM Link | #83160
by 2025 me and my servebots will rule the world and exterminate this shitty goverment and make a good one

____________________
i will rule the world with my army of serve bots at my side

Swingball
Posted on 05-18-17 07:24 PM Link | #83197
In 2025, 95% of people are exterminated from environmental destruction and the other 5% are riding it out in a bunker, hoping to pull through...

StapleButter
Posted on 05-18-17 07:31 PM Link | #83198
more like the 5% use Elon Musk's work to flee to a Mars colony, then try to send humans to potential Earth-like planets

and it turns out that those planets are inhabited by civilizations that also have invented capitalism

____________________
RHCafe - NSMBHD - Kafuka - Jul

<SmithJrBlaquaLuigi> Now look, I am not going to make fun of you, but I would like to advise you to kiss my foot.
<SmithJrBlaquaLuigi> I would like to advise you to kiss my butt
<SmithJrBlaquaLuigi> I would like to advise you to suck my dick

Swingball
Posted on 05-18-17 07:42 PM (rev. 3 of 07-02-17 07:18 PM) Link | #83199
In 2025, just when we find Mars habitable, some morons mixed in with that 5%, pushes for things to trash up Mars too.

tron bonne
Posted on 05-19-17 02:09 AM Link | #83206
actually i will have banned space travel at that point and banned calling thing/people who aren't homosexuals gay

____________________
i will rule the world with my army of serve bots at my side

StapleButter
Posted on 05-20-17 04:05 PM Link | #83228
'gay' has other meanings tho :P

____________________
RHCafe - NSMBHD - Kafuka - Jul

<SmithJrBlaquaLuigi> Now look, I am not going to make fun of you, but I would like to advise you to kiss my foot.
<SmithJrBlaquaLuigi> I would like to advise you to kiss my butt
<SmithJrBlaquaLuigi> I would like to advise you to suck my dick

Swingball
Posted on 07-14-17 05:06 PM (rev. 2 of 07-14-17 05:12 PM) Link | #84714
Bumpty.

In 2025, the ecology's pretty much totaled. The floodings are high enough up to the point where you can only see streetlights. Only suitable places to reside are hilltops and mountains, visiting salvage cities for things, occasionally. Artificial humanoid robots will have risen, growing up without knowing much about humanity, due to flesh-and-blood humans only making up 5% of the population on the planet.

LeftyGreenMario
Posted on 07-14-17 05:46 PM (rev. 2 of 07-14-17 05:47 PM) Link | #84718
Religion is just a fact of history.

Though in 2025, it's pretty goddamn generous to say that. With what, the Syrian War, Israel, Iraq, and that shit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Main - Relaxland - Flash forward in 2025 New reply

Page rendered in 0.098 seconds. (2048KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 29, rows: 214/214, time: 0.058 seconds.
[powered by Acmlm] Acmlmboard 2.064 (2015-10-07)
© 2005-2008 Acmlm, Xkeeper, blackhole89 et al.