Views: 7,902,063 Home | Forums | Uploader | Wiki | Object databases | IRC
Rules/FAQ | Memberlist | Calendar | Stats | Online users | Last posts | Search
01-17-18 02:52 PM
Guest:

0 users reading Need help with a female. | 1 bot

Main - Serious discussion - Need help with a female. New reply

Isaac
Posted on 08-02-17 08:23 PM Link | #85597
So, this girl and I guess kinda have this "thing", I put thing in quotes because all we really do is hug. But one day she got hit and became unconscious and while in the hospital she said to her parents, "wish Isaac were her." and her parents told me that and then she got back to camp like a day later and that day was Old People night so I went and did the twist and sang Sandman then her mother came and said, "You look old!" I said thank you, I'm guessing she was joking since I didnt dress. A few days later I asked her and she said that her mother likes you alot. Also people seem really surprised that I hug a prep during school cause I'm the "nerd", also I get yelled at by the teachers for hugging a female, like come on I'm a 9th grader. Anyways shes not going to the same school anymore since her parents think that high school is like bad and so shes going to a private school, so I have no clue what to do.
shibs is a nerd pass it on

poudink
Posted on 08-02-17 08:30 PM Link | #85598
Get her phone number.

[insert quote here]

Isaac
Posted on 08-02-17 10:04 PM Link | #85603
done.
shibs is a nerd pass it on

Sammy
Posted on 08-03-17 12:36 PM Link | #85614
Try to see her as often as you can if you two really like each other, but absence doesn't make the heart grow fonder unless you know you two will see each other again so don't get your hopes up too much about the thing you have going.

In any case, I wish you the best of luck!
"A good friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying 'Damn, that was fun!'"

LeftyGreenMario
Posted on 08-03-17 05:22 PM Link | #85636
Also people seem really surprised that I hug a prep during school cause I'm the "nerd", also I get yelled at by the teachers for hugging a female, like come on I'm a 9th grader.

Those people are not in the position to say anything about that relationship nor do I find it wise or kind for them to attribute you to a confining label, "nerd". Don't live by that label. Also, there is nothing wrong in hugging a girl for Christ sake. And I say that as a girl. But yeah, stay in touch with the person and don't listen to those people.

Main - Serious discussion - Need help with a female. New reply

Page rendered in 0.077 seconds. (2048KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 26, rows: 198/198, time: 0.053 seconds.
[powered by Acmlm] Acmlmboard 2.064 (2017-11-20)
© 2005-2008 Acmlm, Xkeeper, blackhole89 et al.