09-20-18 05:11 PM
Guest:

0 users reading What's your sexuality? | 1 bot

Main - Serious discussion - What's your sexuality? New reply

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
LeftyGreenMario
Posted on 07-31-17 01:40 AM Link | #85397
Posted by Sammy
Just bi enough to like guys but not bi enough to want to have intercourse with a guy.

We call it "asexual biromantic". Impress your friends with labels! Of course, you don't have to stick with the label if you feel it doesn't suit you. But labels work to help you connect to other people who feel the same.

I go by the asexual aromantic. I'm not interested in a boyfriend or girlfriend much less want to have sex with them. Friends still mean a lot to me and I still feel love, but none of the love is romantic and I don't even know how it feels like to, er, touch things myself if you know what I mean. It seems the same as picking at my fingernails to be honest.

Decoy Blimp
Posted on 07-31-17 05:32 PM Link | #85420
We call it "asexual biromantic". Impress your friends with labels! Of course, you don't have to stick with the label if you feel it doesn't suit you. But labels work to help you connect to other people who feel the same.

Eh, I don't like labels very much. Sometimes I feel it gets to the point where people boil things down so much that people don't have anything in common anymore. Don't get me wrong, labels aren't inherently bad and they exist for a reason, but sometimes it can appear very divisive more than anything.

GalacticPirate
Posted on 07-31-17 06:45 PM Link | #85423
Actually, I've given up on having a gf for various reasons. Not that I don't want to, but, it feels really hard to me. Of course I sometimes dream I have one, but tbh, I'd certainly be a horrible boyfriend. Sometimes, I also point the fact that girls wouldn't want of an autistic, ADHD, Nintendo fanboy and geek 16-year old boy who weighs 220 lbs /100 kg for 6'3" / 1.90 m. And no, I know I'm fat, but I never cared myself even though my parents say I'm too chubby.

StapleButter
Posted on 08-02-17 05:27 PM Link | #85543
100kg for 190cm isn't fat. you'll be fine.

anyway, I think that going with the goal of "getting a girlfriend" is a bad idea. don't pressure yourself. it's all about meeting a person who is compatible with you.

be social and all.

anyway, dunno how to do any non-straight dating. it feels like everybody is straight.

walking in the streets or whatever, looking at a guy

"oh hey, that guy over there is cute"

"he's straight and you can be sure he has a nice girlfriend"

"oh well you can still add him to your fantasies"

as for girls, I can get attracted by them too, but dunno, I don't really feel an incentive to try

communism

Gamer Boy
Posted on 08-02-17 06:02 PM (rev. 2 of 08-02-17 06:03 PM) Link | #85564
I'm straight. However, I don't have and don't want a girlfriend, right now anyway.

The first thing is that I don't have many friends to begin with, both male and female. Secondly, I'm at the age where if I tried to have a friend who happens to be a girl, you're going to get made fun of, even if it isn't a serious relationship. Finally, no one else my age seems to be very, eh... mature, attitude-wise. Not saying I'm the most mature person, but those are my thoughts.

salty
Posted on 08-02-17 07:25 PM Link | #85583
I do have a crush on this one girl, but I am already being made fun of for hanging out with her, so that broke down

RicBent
Posted on 08-02-17 08:56 PM Link | #85599

That sucks. I remember being in a simmilar situation. I had a crush on another member of the chemistry club back then.

Some people made stupid jokes about that. I guess that's just how it is in 7th grade.

Well I didn't care about these comments at all and obviously things worked out pretty well for me ;)
Sometimes it's woth risking something and in the end things end way better than you expect.

GalacticPirate
Posted on 08-03-17 01:41 PM Link | #85618
Well @StapleButter, thing is the proportion of gay people is far from 50-50, it seems more to be somewhere between 5 and 30% of people who have had a gay relationship in their lives. Also thank you, but I'm really not the social kind of guy, more on the other side. Also I have no real IRL friends :/
Also @Gamer Boy, that's normal, somewhere between the ages 9 and 15 most people go through a dumb period, and when you exit it, you feel like you grow up by 3 or 4 years in a month, and then see all the still dumb peeps around you :P

Gamer Boy
Posted on 08-03-17 01:51 PM (rev. 2 of 08-03-17 01:52 PM) Link | #85621
Posted by GalacticPirate
Also @Gamer Boy, that's normal, somewhere between the ages 9 and 15 most people go through a dumb period, and when you exit it, you feel like you grow up by 3 or 4 years in a month, and then see all the still dumb peeps around you :P

Well... I turned 16 less than two months ago. ;) Nice number work there!

natnew
Posted on 08-03-17 03:44 PM Link | #85624
Posted by GalacticPirate
Well @StapleButter, thing is the proportion of gay people is far from 50-50, it seems more to be somewhere between 5 and 30% of people who have had a gay relationship in their lives.

I remember reading that U.S. average is ~4% (in areas that aren't super-conservative), but that's only people who have come out and declared themselves as such, and it can vary wildly from area-to-area. Plus idk how accurate it is.

[image][image][image]

StapleButter
Posted on 08-03-17 03:46 PM Link | #85625
they probably aren't too keen on coming out in Trumpistan

and more generally the society considers being straight the "normality", so yeah

communism

StarshipMario
Posted on 08-04-17 11:18 PM Link | #85727
Although I stick to "panromantic pansexual", I've essentially become an aromantic asexual
after a dozen abusive relationships. I guess I'm a little confused, but regardless, I'm content.

Young people always run forth bravely, in order to seek out as yet unseen things.
Adults run forth in a wandering fashion, in order to seek out what they've lost.
Check me out on Tumblr!

LeftyGreenMario
Posted on 08-05-17 05:13 PM Link | #85759
Cool I'm aromantic asexual too.

I've never been in any bad relationships unless you're talking about family issues like my father and me but otherwise, I just never had the interest. I think my identical twin sister had a role since she's practically the perfect soulmate for me. That being said, I do appreciate friends.

StapleButter
Posted on 08-06-17 07:00 PM Link | #85823
I read that as "aromatic asexual"

anyway, we should be content with what we have or want, and ignore all the normalcy bullshit that says "get laid by a partner of opposite sex or you're nothing".

communism

shibboleet
Posted on 08-06-17 10:48 PM Link | #85840
Posted by Gamer Boy
I'm straight. However, I don't have and don't want a girlfriend, right now anyway.

The first thing is that I don't have many friends to begin with, both male and female. Secondly, I'm at the age where if I tried to have a friend who happens to be a girl, you're going to get made fun of, even if it isn't a serious relationship. Finally, no one else my age seems to be very, eh... mature, attitude-wise. Not saying I'm the most mature person, but those are my thoughts.

believe me -- my relationship started in the beginning of 9th grade; sure, it's high school, but you still have immature fucktards that love to mess with you, especially LOL HAV SEX!!!

4 years later, still going strong.

LeftyGreenMario
Posted on 08-08-17 03:37 PM Link | #85880
Posted by StapleButter
I read that as "aromatic asexual"

anyway, we should be content with what we have or want, and ignore all the normalcy bullshit that says "get laid by a partner of opposite sex or you're nothing".

It smells kinda nice, huh?

I don't like the "get laid at all or you're nothing" attitude either. The people who say are not interested in sex get marginalized.

Nadia
Posted on 08-08-17 04:08 PM Link | #85885
I'm a lesbian, though calling myself that still feels rather strange since I'm transgender and still very early into transitioning.

LeftyGreenMario
Posted on 08-08-17 05:20 PM Link | #85889
What gender do you identify? Kind of confused.

Nadia
Posted on 08-08-17 05:21 PM Link | #85890
Posted by LeftyGreenMario
What gender do you identify? Kind of confused.

Female.

LeftyGreenMario
Posted on 08-08-17 05:27 PM Link | #85892
Ay, so you are lesbian. Once you're comfortable with your gender, I think calling yourself lesbian will come naturally to you. :)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Main - Serious discussion - What's your sexuality? New reply

Page rendered in 0.028 seconds. (2048KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 27, rows: 230/230, time: 0.015 seconds.
[powered by Acmlm] Acmlmboard 2.064 (2018-07-20)
© 2005-2008 Acmlm, Xkeeper, blackhole89 et al.