01-21-18 05:01 PM
Guest:

0 users reading What's your sexuality? | 1 bot

Main - Serious discussion - What's your sexuality? New reply

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
MarioFanatic64
Posted on 07-29-16 02:49 AM (rev. 2 of 07-29-16 02:52 AM) Link | #75110
Posted by GamesWithIsaac
Plus people are making fun of people for being attracted to the opposite sex or changing genders..life is confusing and mysterious..

That's something I hate about adults who tease children about 'having a girlfriend/boyfriend' at a young age, it makes them repress their sexuality and then you're left with awkward adults who are afraid to admit their feelings.

It works like that with a lot of other topics, too. 'What are you going to be when you grow up?' is a good one, as is telling them to 'grow up' when they have passions that run strong. A great way to kill a person's self-esteem for enough of their lives to make a serious impact on where they end up.

NoSkinnedKoopa
Posted on 08-07-16 03:52 PM Link | #75832
Straight. I love talking about the girls I have interest in, those who have seen me blab on and on the IRC know what I'm talking about. Though things like a man saying he feels like a woman so he walks into a girl's locker room or something like that is absolutely fucking ridiculous.

Marionumber1
Posted on 08-07-16 04:02 PM Link | #75833
Posted by NoSkinnedKoopa
Straight. I love talking about the girls I have interest in, those who have seen me blab on and on the IRC know what I'm talking about. Though things like a man saying he feels like a woman so he walks into a girl's locker room or something like that is absolutely fucking ridiculous.

It's not a man saying he feels like a woman. Physical sex and mental gender, while usually matched, can occasionally differ. But that's not a choice made on a whim.

LeftyGreenMario
Posted on 08-07-16 09:43 PM Link | #75844
Posted by NoSkinnedKoopa

If you're talking about transgendered people, it's way more complicated than that and it doesn't seem like you understand it. I'm cisgender, but from what I can discern, being transgender is like having the mind of a woman, but the body of a man, something like that. It's a trope, but it's probably one of the better ways of describing gender identity. One transgender woman told me that it's not quite correct because it implies that the body is "wrong", but more like she loves her body, but it just needs some changes.

Some transgender people get hormone therapy, and you don't know how much they embrace it. They feel incredibly happy. I think transgendered people need a more welcoming attitude because they want to feel like they belong, but it's unfortunate that many don't look their part. I don't really like calling this "fucking ridiculous" because it's offensive and belittling.

StapleButter
Posted on 08-08-16 05:11 AM Link | #75857
Transgender people are people who change sexes. They feel uncomfortable in their natural gender. Like a female personality in a male body.

what do you use to measure bolts? a boltmeter

Mayro
Posted on 08-31-16 07:52 AM Link | #76700
Posted by StapleButter
Transgender people are people who change sexes. They feel uncomfortable in their natural gender. Like a female personality in a male body.

I'm pretty sure that transgender people only change "gender" (as in what they feel like in their mind and how they would want to be considered) whereas transexual people make the physical change. That's what I've heard, anyway. Also:

Posted by StapleButter
I don't even know how to find gay friends or whatever. It just feels like everyone is heterosexual

I'm the opposite. I think I'm actually the only one of the only heterosexual people I know. Apart from podverse, who went through all of last year pretending to be gay, then "un-came out" at the end of term after he realised he had had plenty of attention.

Posted by MarioFanatic64
That's something I hate about adults who tease children about 'having a girlfriend/boyfriend' at a young age, it makes them repress their sexuality and then you're left with awkward adults who are afraid to admit their feelings.

Yep, that annoys me a lot, too. I don't think I'll ever be able to admit to liking someone at this rate.

StapleButter
Posted on 08-31-16 08:35 AM Link | #76704
podverse is a loser, I wouldn't take him too seriously :P

either way, good to know

LeftyGreenMario
Posted on 08-31-16 10:09 PM Link | #76738
Posted by marionose1
I'm pretty sure that transgender people only change "gender" (as in what they feel like in their mind and how they would want to be considered) whereas transexual people make the physical change. That's what I've heard, anyway.

Huh, I know some transgendered people online who went through hormonal therapy (a physical/chemical change), but they still consider themselves transgendered.

Mayro
Posted on 09-01-16 05:40 AM Link | #76753
I don't really know the much about it, but I think that you can be transgender without the change if you want, but you can't be transexual without it. I'm not certain.

LeftyGreenMario
Posted on 12-09-16 02:09 PM Link | #80215
So, my friend has a girlfriend and is doing woogy things that's absolutely foreign to me. They're both 17, I'm 21. Me, my sister, and my friend's friend went out of our car for Toys R Us browsing and left them alone for a while. We surprised the two when they went back, and I didn't see it, but it was apparently a nasty shock. It seemed like they were making out?

So, I was scoffing and my friend kept saying that at least they didn't make the seats wet. I have honestly no clue what the hell does that mean, but I did made it clear that it's not his car, it's my/my dad's property and I don't feel comfortable letting them use it for romance or whatever that was. He kept saying about not making the seats wet, and again, that genuinely confused me. BUT, if he did, I told him that next time we leave him and his girlfriend alone, we're forcing them outside and locking the car.

But seriously, what was that all about?

In my part, it just reinforces my identifying as asexual, but I know nothing how romance works. What the hell does "getting the car seats wet" even mean???

Baby Luigi
Posted on 12-09-16 05:46 PM Link | #80226
I'm pretty sure getting stuff wet doing those things refers to sexual acts of ejaculation or orgasm.

I don't know why you're so morbidly curious, I perfectly understood what they're talking about.

LeftyGreenMario
Posted on 12-09-16 06:22 PM Link | #80227
I'm not morbidly curious, I'm extremely puzzled. Hell, I asked my brother, who identifies as heterosexual, and he doesn't appear to understand.

I mean, can women get their seats wet??? Not unless they pee on it.

StapleButter
Posted on 12-09-16 06:34 PM Link | #80229
Women can ejaculate too, but not all ejaculate the same amount or ejaculate at all.

LeftyGreenMario
Posted on 12-09-16 07:02 PM Link | #80234
Of course (I believe it's vagina lubrication), but to the extent where the seat gets wet?

cros107
Posted on 12-10-16 12:31 AM (rev. 3 of 12-21-16 07:00 AM) Link | #80251
Posted by MarioFanatic64

Yeah, this along with the "ahahahahah x likes y" thing that tends to go around schools basically made me petrified of girls during primary school, as well as keeping my sexuality (even though I'm straight) bundled up, i.e. I never talked about crushes, felt uncomfortable around guys who talk about girls, etc. It doesn't help that I already have reasonably bad social anxiety, but I can at least talk to guys somewhat. It kinda sucks that I go to a private school as well, the only chances I'll have (until year 11 or whatever when we go over to our sister school for classes) to talk to girls is at Greek school. And they're all super social and what not and I'll never be able to interact with them because I'm socially retarded and I'm starting to go off topic so I'll end it here.

StapleButter
Posted on 12-20-16 12:07 PM Link | #80437
reminds me of those nazi schools/environments where having any non-professional relation is a crime

Sammy
Posted on 07-24-17 11:32 PM Link | #85138
Just bi enough to like guys but not bi enough to want to have intercourse with a guy.
"A good friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying 'Damn, that was fun!'"

SuperML
Posted on 07-25-17 09:07 AM Link | #85141
I'm a straight male. Nothing special, really.

"To feel sadness is to live, but as long as you are alive, the future is a blank page." -Merlon, 2007

Go check out my hack!
http://kuribo64.net/board/thread.php?id=3122

GalacticPirate
Posted on 07-25-17 11:45 AM Link | #85148
Straight, but already given up on having a GF lol :P

Swingball
Posted on 07-25-17 03:39 PM Link | #85156
I don't plan on having a GF.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Main - Serious discussion - What's your sexuality? New reply

Page rendered in 0.031 seconds. (2048KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 27, rows: 233/233, time: 0.016 seconds.
[powered by Acmlm] Acmlmboard 2.064 (2017-11-20)
© 2005-2008 Acmlm, Xkeeper, blackhole89 et al.