Rules/FAQ | Memberlist | Calendar | Stats | Online users | Last posts | Search
07-23-18 01:31 AM
Guest:

0 users reading What's your sexuality? | 1 bot

Main - Serious discussion - What's your sexuality? New reply

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
LeftyGreenMario
Posted on 05-28-16 06:57 PM Link | #71136
So maybe both of you are bi? Are you attracted to them or do you just find them good-looking. Because those are different.

fiver
Posted on 05-28-16 07:47 PM Link | #71147
Both for me, pretty much.
-fiverpost™
[image]

Cosmic Eternity
Posted on 07-16-16 08:17 AM Link | #73654
I have romantic desire for any gender, but I don't care for sex, I'm not dirty minded in any way. Though I think I prefer women to men, I would still be able to hold a relationship with a guy.

I'm 15 years old, nearly everyone else around me sees women as sexual objects and kitchen slaves, I sometimes feel like I should become some sort of male feminist considering the bullshit I hear...

They have zero cosmic eternity if they have a sex only driven, antiquated and closed-down minds...

(My friend Marty isn't like that though, but she's a girl, probably explaining why)

fiver
Posted on 07-16-16 11:10 AM Link | #73665
people at my school are absolute idiots when it comes to that.

apparently in P.E these kids play some game that's a fork of tag but "the gay one" is it

it's fucking idiotic
doesn't help I'm one of the only real non-straight people there
-fiverpost™
[image]

Cosmic Eternity
Posted on 07-16-16 11:52 AM Link | #73671
A lesson I learnt is to be bland and boring, and let school be a torture, because I mentioned my tablet being smashed over my music preferences, earlier.

LeftyGreenMario
Posted on 07-16-16 07:13 PM Link | #73689
Posted by Cosmic Eternity
I'm 15 years old, nearly everyone else around me sees women as sexual objects and kitchen slaves, I sometimes feel like I should become some sort of male feminist considering the bullshit I hear...

They have zero cosmic eternity if they have a sex only driven, antiquated and closed-down minds...

Pretty sure you are already, just not in your consciousness. If you value women being treated like people, you're a feminist. I am a (female) feminist and I'm not scared calling myself one.

Posted by xkitten
apparently in P.E these kids play some game that's a fork of tag but "the gay one" is it

it's fucking idiotic
doesn't help I'm one of the only real non-straight people there

That sucks. I would find that game stupid and offensive.

A lesson I learnt is to be bland and boring, and let school be a torture, because I mentioned my tablet being smashed over my music preferences, earlier.

Wow, that really sucks.

I hope when you're out of this government-sponsored systematic juvenile concentration camp this doesn't happen again. All of this over music tastes... what world am I living in...

StapleButter
Posted on 07-16-16 07:19 PM Link | #73691
treating women like persons isn't 'feminist', it's normal and should be considered normality and not a special thing that gets its own sticker

people who don't are either machos or typical sex-obsessed middle school shitheads

seriously, what's next, being called a "populist" or whatever because you don't outright kill the people you meet?

what do you use to measure bolts? a boltmeter

LeftyGreenMario
Posted on 07-16-16 07:31 PM Link | #73699
Yes, it should be "normal" if it weren't for our long history and across cultures being so laden with the treatment of women as second-class citizens. Feminism at its core means precisely "supporting women's rights", really, and it means what it means. We give that label as a identity though you're correct that it's really just a label. People should be treated with respect, but for some reason, some people just don't believe in that.

StapleButter
Posted on 07-16-16 07:53 PM Link | #73702
well, yeah. being treated less good just because you were born as a woman is utterly dumb.

then again, that also applies to, say, being born with black skin. and yet...

humans are dumb.

what do you use to measure bolts? a boltmeter

Cosmic Eternity
Posted on 07-16-16 08:03 PM Link | #73705
StapleButter: At least the non-dumb ones are all unbanned users here, civil and friendly, etc. (^^)
We have too many shitheads in our school, it's like me and Marty are the only two people with taste and sense...

LGM: I agree with you. Not too sure if StapleButter is referring to the mad raving Tumblr kind that refers to every cisgender white man as a rapist hell or not, but your definition seems to be right (^^)

SGC
Posted on 07-16-16 08:11 PM Link | #73708
I agree, I can't stand it when people treat people of the opposite gender like servants, or objects, it disgusts me...

LeftyGreenMario
Posted on 07-16-16 08:21 PM Link | #73709
We have too many shitheads in our school, it's like me and Marty are the only two people with taste and sense...

It sounds like every school I've ever heard of.

It's a curse of free education, if you ask me. If parents were required to pay for school, it's likely the kids would start taking school more seriously. I mean, for some reason, community college is just more tolerable not only because older people are there, but it seems like to me people are just taken more seriously.

And for some reason, I always meet people who complain about school online that I can relate to, but it would be super nice if I could meet them in person. It seems like we can't really meet each other because that means exposure and we avoid exposure in such toxic environment like grade school. I'm sure your school have people like you, but they're staying quiet... just like you.

fiver
Posted on 07-16-16 09:52 PM Link | #73716
Aha, staying quiet.. That's something I never do! :P

I always voice my opinion, but of course, it isn't appreciated. I'm very far from "popular" at my school simply because I'm a loud person who voices my opinion strong.

That, and I also have mild autism, so I get mad easily, and sometimes get really frustrated and break down.

This usually happens at home though, for whatever reason. Guess I just build up stress. :P
-fiverpost™
[image]

Baby Luigi
Posted on 07-16-16 10:06 PM Link | #73719
A lot of people who post on video game forums are autistic. I'm actually surprised by that number.

I'm not autistic myself but I am diagnosed with ADHD which I consider a bit similar to autism in terms of how difficult to fit in with society and their standards.

fiver
Posted on 07-16-16 10:08 PM Link | #73720
Yeah, but you know, the good this is, Autistic people for whatever reason tend to be smarter. Therefore, we can interact with eachother in an.. uh, for lack of better word, reasonable way, and we can get along with each other, since we seem to have similarities. :P

God, since when have I started acting mature lol
-fiverpost™
[image]

MercuryPenny
Posted on 07-16-16 10:13 PM Link | #73721
Posted by LeftyGreenMario
If parents were required to pay for school, it's likely the kids would start taking school more seriously.

nah, chances are that if you're a sex-obsessed self-righteous 12-year-old pile of diarrhea you're probably not going to give the slightest crap about your parent's money.

your own money, on the other hand...

send me your terrible userbars and such to advertize in my footer ;^)
[image]

youtube i never use

CRAWLING IN MY CRAWL THESE CRAWLS THEY WILL NOT CRAWL

LeftyGreenMario
Posted on 07-16-16 10:15 PM Link | #73722
One who's apparently a teacher or something of special ed thought I was autistic, but I never got an official diagnosis myself - outside of ADHD. I might have some aspects of autism, which I do have an intense interest in the Mario series, but I personally know a friend who is autistic and I'm not quite like him either. He couldn't really discuss subjects outside his interests, and he often talks about his interests to no end, even when I myself display uninterest (like Sonic or Transformers; I get lost). I myself have also a variety of interests: 3D modeling, science, birds (ESPECIALLY birds!), art in general, history, skeptical/critical thinking in general, politics, debating.. so it's not just Mario and video games and Mario.

Posted by MercuryPenny
nah, chances are that if you're a sex-obsessed self-righteous 12-year-old pile of diarrhea you're probably not going to give the slightest crap about your parent's money.

your own money, on the other hand...

What if the parents control that money, though?

Oh, but that's exactly what's going on at college... it's often your own money you shell out... but my parents paid me for my college and at least I'm a good person, right right?

MercuryPenny
Posted on 07-16-16 10:56 PM Link | #73723
What if the parents control that money, though?

if it's an allowance then they're likely still going to call it 'their' money, and thus feel some sort of attachment to it

i'm not a sociologist though so i could be 100% wrong but this is generally how i understand it

Oh, but that's exactly what's going on at college... it's often your own money you shell out... but my parents paid me for my college and at least I'm a good person, right right?

not everyone is a good person though

send me your terrible userbars and such to advertize in my footer ;^)
[image]

youtube i never use

CRAWLING IN MY CRAWL THESE CRAWLS THEY WILL NOT CRAWL

SGC
Posted on 07-17-16 02:20 AM (rev. 4 of 07-17-16 02:34 AM) Link | #73731
Posted by Baby Luigi
A lot of people who post on video game forums are autistic. I'm actually surprised by that number.

I'm not autistic myself but I am diagnosed with ADHD which I consider a bit similar to autism in terms of how difficult to fit in with society and their standards.

I'm autistic, I find it hard to speak to people in real life, I like to isolate myself.
Recently I've been having a little bit of trouble speaking online, but I've decided that I'd rather not relate to the situation, anymore. Talking to people is hard for me, even online.

The thing is, every time I think I say the wrong thing to someone, something in the back of my head is afraid/assumes that they automatically hate me for it.
Even though most signs say that they don't. I'm unsure how to control it...
It puts me through so much stress, it's painful even, in a way.

Cosmic Eternity
Posted on 07-17-16 02:31 AM Link | #73733
SGC: I'm Autistic (specifically: Asperger's and ADD) and I know what that feels, I've been through the same feelings.

StapleButter: I personally think you should make a 'Personal Lounge' type forum for serious debate such as this.

Also I remember being a little shit on forums about 2 years ago, but am much better now. Don't know if maturity speed is linked to such conditions myself.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Main - Serious discussion - What's your sexuality? New reply

Page rendered in 0.027 seconds. (2048KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 27, rows: 232/232, time: 0.015 seconds.
[powered by Acmlm] Acmlmboard 2.064 (2017-11-20)
© 2005-2008 Acmlm, Xkeeper, blackhole89 et al.