Rules/FAQ | Memberlist | Calendar | Stats | Online users | Last posts | Search
06-17-18 10:03 PM
Guest:

0 users reading What's your sexuality? | 1 bot

Main - Serious discussion - What's your sexuality? New reply

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
StapleButter
Posted on 04-29-16 01:07 PM Link | #70098
at that rate, you should never drive, because there's always the chance of the car failing

not that I'm encouraging early sex, though, do whatever you want, just don't let the "chance of X failing" hinder your life

(on the topic of condoms etc, in the worst case there are those emergency pills for girls)

what do you use to measure bolts? a boltmeter

LeftyGreenMario
Posted on 04-29-16 06:44 PM Link | #70103
Posted by MercuryPenny
i wouldn't put any trust in them tbh, there's always the chance of them failing (even if it's small, it's still there)

Same thing with vaccines.

It's not about eliminating risks, it's minimizing them. Nothing is guaranteed, that's how basic statistics work. Science works on that principle and we still as species has benefited greatly from it.

Baby Luigi
Posted on 04-29-16 07:11 PM Link | #70108
there's a lot of birth control and contraceptives out there. if you want to minimize your chances of pregnancy, then take advantage of them.

if you understand the benefit/cost ratio of vaccines, as my twin said, you shouldn't have any problems using the aforementioned to minimize the risk as much as possible.

MarioFanatic64
Posted on 04-30-16 12:14 AM Link | #70146
Hetero male. But like StapleButter I'm attracted to chubby/overweight girls. Not exclusively, however. Average-sized women are equally beautiful, but it's not considered "normal" for someone to like bigger ladies.

This is actually the first time I've admitted that. Feel kinda nervous saying it.

fiver
(post deleted) #70160

LeftyGreenMario
Posted on 04-30-16 11:30 AM Link | #70162
We live in a culture where people obsess over reed-thin ladies. Just look at our own goddamn video games. Oh, and big breasts. Guess what, it's natural for big ladies to have big breasts. And I think in some ethnicities like African Americans, they emphasize on a full body and even full hips. It's only in white culture where this obsessiveness over thin is a norm.

I'm sure there are people out there that prefer petite girls over tall reed-thin women. I don't see how that is any less acceptable than preferring the body types of chubbier women. It's our societal mold and expectations that dictate it. It's okay to fall out of it a bit sometimes, no?

StapleButter
Posted on 04-30-16 11:35 AM (rev. 2 of 04-30-16 11:35 AM) Link | #70166
that's a bunch of commercial crap, because it's well-known that being too fat is unhealthy, and they abuse that to sell a ton of bullshit that supposedly makes you lose weight (except the only thing that really loses weight is your wallet)

(and by 'too fat' I mean, morbidly obese, to the point it impedes your mobility -- you don't see chubby people have heart attacks or suffocate in the street)

SuperMario64DS
(post deleted) #70182

PixelDimension
(post deleted) #70197

remix10tailed
Posted on 05-01-16 11:45 PM Link | #70272
Straight. I have a girlfriend :3. She doesn't know a thing about hacking though.

My youtube channel:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCOtpwVKJUff2K74zUL8NdQA

Baby Luigi
Posted on 05-02-16 10:53 PM Link | #70311
Posted by StapleButter
that's a bunch of commercial crap, because it's well-known that being too fat is unhealthy, and they abuse that to sell a ton of bullshit that supposedly makes you lose weight (except the only thing that really loses weight is your wallet)

(and by 'too fat' I mean, morbidly obese, to the point it impedes your mobility -- you don't see chubby people have heart attacks or suffocate in the street)

it's no coincidence that a lot of girls have a negative self-image about themselves, even though they're the normal weight. hence how anorexia comes into the picture.

StapleButter
Posted on 05-03-16 07:46 AM Link | #70321
which is what disgusts me, because if I find a girl, no matter her weight, she's going to be annoying

like: (this is an entirely fictional example and might be exaggerated)

me: how about we go to an Indian restaurant tonight
her: can't, I'm into a salad-only diet, I need to lose 3kg
me: what the fuck, you aren't even fat
her: I AM FUCKING HUGE BOOHOOHOO (girl weighs 52kg for 160cm, but whatever)
me: nah, you're good, besides I prefer chubby girls over skeletons, atleast there's some comfort
her: I DON'T CARE I HAVE TO BE A FUCKING SKELETON AND I WILL CONTINUE BEING DEPRESSED AND DIETING LIKE CRAZY UNTIL I REACH A NEGATIVE WEIGHT, ALSO YOU'RE A FUCKING GROSS DEVIANT, EVERYONE LOVES SKELETONS
me: well ok, bbl finding another girl to go to restaurant with me
her: you don't love me huh?
me: not a fan of brainwashed sheep

Baby Luigi
Posted on 05-06-16 02:44 PM Link | #70412
I like eating fat foods like an order of large fries and 10 pc Chicken Mcnuggets with a medium Coke from McDonald's. When I do eat something big like that, it keeps me full for the rest of the day, so when I have two long college classes next to each other, I don't get hungry at all.

This is why, in my opinion, junk food shouldn't be taxed. I understand the intentions of it, but I don't think it's working for a blanket imposement for all people who have different dietary needs, finances, and whatever.

I have a fairly positive self-image of myself, I absolutely LOVE my body weight, height, and overall image. Some say I could be a bit egotistical, but I'm not exactly that. I know my body isn't perfect, but it's ideal in my opinion and I don't want to change anything about it. The only thing I would change? Give me perfect vision, godammit, I hate typing in computers with only one eye due to my horrendous vision (my left eye can't even see the big fat E on eye tests, to put things into perspective).

LeftyGreenMario
Posted on 05-06-16 07:42 PM Link | #70504
I don't hate my body either, but somehow, that same opinion lead me to hurt myself in the first place because I felt that I didn't deserve to be petite.

Anyway, I'm not really attracted to anyone. I'd still long to meet someone who's as obsessive about Mario as me, though. :) And isn't my sister.

StapleButter
Posted on 05-06-16 07:48 PM Link | #70510
Posted by LeftyGreenMario
I felt that I didn't deserve to be petite.

I'm curious about this

you don't choose your body

LeftyGreenMario
Posted on 05-06-16 07:55 PM Link | #70512
That's why I thought I didn't deserve it. People should work to have a nice body. I sort of... didn't. Everyone else in our family has weight problems. We don't.

Doesn't keep me from loving fruits and vegetables though. Oh and cheese. I LOVE cheese. Monterrey Jack, colby, cheddar, brie, manchego, murcia al vino, camembert, babybel, aged cheddar, gruyere, comté, dubliner cheese, you name it. The only ones I don't like are blue cheese and I can't tolerate Roquefort without bread. Swiss is also too boring, especially if you're accustomed to gruyere and comte.

StapleButter
Posted on 05-06-16 07:56 PM Link | #70513
your body is nice in its own ways, you have to accept it and make it as nice as possible

LeftyGreenMario
Posted on 05-06-16 08:27 PM Link | #70516
Hey, thanks for that! It's not often I hear compliments from you. It's also not often I get compliments in general.

Theturdburglar
Posted on 05-28-16 10:48 AM Link | #71094
I SEXUALLY IDENTIFY AS AN ATTACK HELICOPTER!!!!
Lol no I'm mostly into girls but something about guys intrigues me...

fiver
Posted on 05-28-16 06:11 PM Link | #71135
meh, I'm mostly attracted to guys, I guess. However, I still do feel attracted to some girls. but uh, yeah.
-fiverpost™
[image]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Main - Serious discussion - What's your sexuality? New reply

Page rendered in 0.027 seconds. (2048KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 27, rows: 230/230, time: 0.015 seconds.
[powered by Acmlm] Acmlmboard 2.064 (2017-11-20)
© 2005-2008 Acmlm, Xkeeper, blackhole89 et al.