Rules/FAQ | Memberlist | Calendar | Stats | Online users | Last posts | Search
01-18-18 07:02 AM
Guest:

0 users reading What's your sexuality? | 1 bot

Main - Serious discussion - What's your sexuality? New reply

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
StapleButter
Posted on 04-26-16 07:28 PM Link | #70033
People might have heard that I'm bi... I'm more bizarre than bisexual, honestly.

I'm much more on the heterosexual side. Bonus points to chubby girls, too.

What about you guys?

what do you use to measure bolts? a boltmeter

Yoshimaster96
Posted on 04-26-16 08:45 PM Link | #70035
Posted by StapleButter
People might have heard that I'm bi... I'm more bizarre than bisexual, honestly.

What about you guys?

Wow, I didn't know this! I'm straight BTW.

My Youtube Channel:
Yoshimaster96smwc
Some layout tips/code!

-Yoshimaster96

GreenThunder1337
Posted on 04-26-16 09:08 PM Link | #70036
Posted by StapleButter

What about you guys?
I uhhm... wow. I never would've thought you were bi.

But yeah, I'm kinda... well, same.

NNID: GreenThunder1337
3DS FC: 1521 - 5979 - 1511

shibboleet
Posted on 04-26-16 09:09 PM Link | #70037
I'm refrigerator.

(honestly, straight)

StapleButter
Posted on 04-26-16 09:09 PM Link | #70038
actually I don't want to have homosexual sex, the idea doesn't attract me at all

Spacey
Posted on 04-26-16 09:17 PM Link | #70040
Im straight, though some people I know want me to say im asexual simply because im not looking to be in a relationship right now. But thats not true, i'd like a relationship in the future at some point, but just not now as I find that my studies (and I use that term fairly loosely, some wouldn't say game hacking is "studying") are more important.

StapleButter
Posted on 04-26-16 09:33 PM Link | #70041
I don't consider "work first then live" to be a good life choice, but eh, your own choice :)

Yami
Posted on 04-26-16 09:34 PM (rev. 3 of 04-26-16 09:35 PM) Link | #70042
Well, since I love men, it's safe for me to say I'm a heterosexual.

Posted by Spacey
Im straight, though some people I know want me to say im asexual simply because im not looking to be in a relationship right now. But thats not true, i'd like a relationship in the future at some point, but just not now as I find that my studies (and I use that term fairly loosely, some wouldn't say game hacking is "studying") are more important.

Being asexual and not wanting to have a relationship are 2 different things, actually.
Asexuals are those who don't get attracted to neither men, nor women.
Basically, the opposite term for "bisexual".

NintendoFan
Posted on 04-26-16 09:38 PM Link | #70043
Well, I'm straight. Interpret that however you wish.

( also for some reason this thread has a lot of people viewing it right now :P )

TheKoopaKingdom
Posted on 04-26-16 09:39 PM Link | #70045
I'm surprised this isn't a poll. Anyways, I'm straight.

StapleButter
Posted on 04-26-16 09:44 PM Link | #70047
it's not a poll because sexuality can't always be described as "fully straight" or "fully gay" -- I'm a good example of it

Spacey
Posted on 04-26-16 10:31 PM Link | #70050
Posted by StapleButter
I don't consider "work first then live" to be a good life choice, but eh, your own choice :)

Its not like I hate my work (I actually enjoy it), so it doesn't bother me much.

Posted by Yami
Being asexual and not wanting to have a relationship are 2 different things, actually.

That was my point, it makes no sense to call me asexual because I do feel attraction, I just don't want to be in a relationship. These people are just the people jumping on the identity politics bandwagon who desperately want a special snowflake friend.

LeftyGreenMario
Posted on 04-27-16 12:38 AM (rev. 4 of 04-27-16 01:11 AM) Link | #70053
I'm asexual and aromantic. That means I don't want to have sex with anyone nor am I interested. Opposed to celibacy, I just don't feel like it. In fact, the idea of having sex and getting pregnant thoroughly disgusts and scares me. You can say I'm sex-repulsed. Talking about sex, seeing sex, sex in general grosses me out (I can have mature discussions about sexuality and sex, I just can't stand discussions about wanting to bang someone or dick size or fetishes or touching or smelling butts or whatever). I'm also not interested in romantic relationships with anyone, and I myself have never gotten those feelings that's described as romance with either gender. I do have a squish on Mario, though, but that's much different than a crush. Mario just makes me happy, I don't know, but I'm not sexually or romantically aroused by him. That would be kinda... weird. Even though I'm a girl.

Posted by StapleButter
Bonus points to chubby girls, too.

Wheeee, I'm far from chubby. Hope you like ugly short 95 lb girls like me. :)

Posted by Yami
Basically, the opposite term for "bisexual".

Not necessarily. Asexuals simply don't want sex. Asexuals could desire for a romantic relationship, but not for sex. We call those asexual hetero/bi/demi romantic

StapleButter
Posted on 04-27-16 08:05 AM Link | #70059
Posted by LeftyGreenMario
Wheeee, I'm far from chubby. Hope you like ugly short 95 lb girls like me. :)

you said you don't desire a relationship anyway, so that's not a problem :P

Timmy
Posted on 04-27-16 10:19 PM Link | #70072
I'm actually gay. Like Lefty said,
I can have mature discussions about sexuality and sex, I just can't stand discussions about wanting to bang someone or dick size or fetishes or touching or smelling butts or whatever
but I do feel an attraction toward guys (and my first love was a guy lol).

This is gonna be blunt, but I can't look at a girl and get turned on, nor can I see myself with one.

Oh, and I do kind of have a fetish, perhaps it's best kept in spoilers though lol

I'm kind of a closet furry, I really feel attracted to hairy and/or buff guys, and my first love was like that (and he was actually a furry, his fave character is Fox lol). He grew a beard at one point and I got even more attracted to him. =P

I was about 14~15 when I guess I was bi-curious? But after discussing with a gay friend and as I grew, I developed the conclusion that I am gay. My parents don't know (cause they're closed minded about that), but my siblings and most of my friends do. :)

I did however get teased for it in high school and people would bring up the said matters I'm not comfortable with discussing. I guess they expected me to be a hell of a "chick magnet" when they'd see a picture such as this lol

Tufukins
Posted on 04-28-16 05:32 PM Link | #70081
Polyromantic Asexual.

Baby Luigi
Posted on 04-29-16 01:56 AM Link | #70088
Predictably, I'm aromantic asexual just like my twin. Just because I have nothing in romance doesn't mean I can't be a sweet, caring individual. Hell, my teachers and one of my friends say I'm pretty scary at first but I'm one of the sweetest persons in the world.

I don't feel like I need a special other. I already have my twin to do everything I love in life. She is already the love of my life. And I adore my friends a lot as well, but I don't really feel like it needs to be taken to the next level at all. I'm content with relationships right now.

Also, sex and other things gross the hell out of me too.

I do think I have a squish on Baby Luigi though, but more like, he's my pet/child sort of way rather than the gross thing.

MercuryPenny
Posted on 04-29-16 12:55 PM Link | #70095
heterosexual

p sure i'm too young to get involved in any of that though, i'd prefer waiting until i'm at least 21 so that nothing, uh, dramatic happens

i'll have to repress any sexual desires until then but eh, that's better than having to deal with extramarital children or whatever at 16

send me your terrible userbars and such to advertize in my footer ;^)
[image]

youtube i never use

CRAWLING IN MY CRAWL THESE CRAWLS THEY WILL NOT CRAWL

StapleButter
Posted on 04-29-16 12:58 PM Link | #70096
alternately, there are those things called condoms

MercuryPenny
Posted on 04-29-16 01:04 PM Link | #70097
i wouldn't put any trust in them tbh, there's always the chance of them failing (even if it's small, it's still there)

send me your terrible userbars and such to advertize in my footer ;^)
[image]

youtube i never use

CRAWLING IN MY CRAWL THESE CRAWLS THEY WILL NOT CRAWL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Main - Serious discussion - What's your sexuality? New reply

Page rendered in 0.082 seconds. (2048KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 27, rows: 231/231, time: 0.054 seconds.
[powered by Acmlm] Acmlmboard 2.064 (2017-11-20)
© 2005-2008 Acmlm, Xkeeper, blackhole89 et al.