| Object databases
Rules/FAQ | Memberlist | Calendar | Stats | Online users | Last posts | Search
|02-26-17 09:38 PM|
|Location||in a box|
|Birthday||March 30th, 1994 (22 years old)|
|Bio||29 Dec 2012: Activity Syndrome get
05 Jan 2013:
don't eat the butterflies please
* CoinKiller; use it if you're too rich
* melonDS or something else... maybe
* the demise of capitalism
* other crap
The Nintendo 7DS
* comes in 4 different versions: 7DS, New 7DS, 7DSi, New 7DSi; all released one month apart, mutually incompatible
* comes in XL flavor but also XS flavor for dwarves
* battery life is around one hour; can be extended with a hugeass addon battery back (sold separately)
* usage requires registration to Nintendo's services and confirmation from your country's healthcare services that you aren't subject to seizures or other shit
* not suitable for children under
* comes with two autostereoscopic touchscreens, resolution 800x480
* requires permanent internet connection to send usage statistics to Nintendo to help them improve user experience (and to help the NSA improve their knowledge of you)
* game cartridge is the same shape as a DS cartridge but with 6 tabs added all around to prevent insertion in 6DS/5DS/4DS/3DS/DS models
* backwards compatible with 6DS, 5DS, 4DS, 3DS and DS (and GBA/GBC if you can hack the hardware together) even though all the 7DS models are mutually incompatible
* Android-based OS with built-in advertisement, DLC and in-game purchase support
* security: surface taser triggers if you try to disassemble the console
* oh, and weirdass W-shaped screws noone else is using
* system monitor destroys all the data and fries the CPU if it detects that the system was hacked into
* can be hooked to HDTV or projector (great for retro-themed games, looks like total shit otherwise)
* compatible with 240V, 110V and 250000V power lines and gasoline
* USB port for use with Nintendo-made extension devices (no USB sticks to export your data or keyboards to type shit more easily, fuck off)
* SD card slot, SD card is mostly worthless though (proprietary partition format encrypted and signed with per-console keys)
* can be run over by a bus and take no damage; doesn't resist your hyperactive clumsy kids more than two hours though
* RS232 extension port for compatibility with NES extension devices, even though none of them work anymore by now
* comes with New Super Mario Bros 8; goal is to rescue Princess Peach again, levels require an increasing number of coins to be played, coins can be acquired ingame or bought via the eShop
* comes with Radeon X1950Pro GPU
and then they say that Nintendo went bankrupt
[03:45:16] <StapleButter> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU_H6M4tvPw
[03:45:21] <StapleButter> StarLand is the voltmeter in the background
[03:45:27] <StapleButter> flailing wildly
[03:45:38] <StapleButter> between 'i want unban' and 'omg you suck'
if (browser != "Google Chrome" && (video.ID & 0xF) == 0)
if (video.volume < 50)
video.volume = 50; // :trollface:
How to be a perfect hipster coder
* Blindly follow the day's trendy practices.
* Never test your code. The end user is the tester.
* When coding a website, reimplement the browser's functionality in JS as much as you can.
* When coding a desktop app, same thing! Just make it as a webpage into a stripped-down Chrome. It's trendy and efficient!
* Be different! It's cool, no matter what you do. Screw consistency.
* Assume everybody is constantly connected to the internet via unmetered, unlimited gigabit fiber.
* Oh and also assume everybody is using Chrome.
locking kids in chests since 1674
From: in a box
Last post: 4 hours ago
Last view: 4 hours ago
This is a sample post. It shows what your posts will look like on the board.
Posted by blarg
$rofl = htmlspecialchars($lol).' posted in '.htmlspecialchars($forumname);
RHCafe - NSMBHD - Kafuka - Jul
Dinosaurs aren't big fans of trams.
|View threads | Show posts | List posts|
Page rendered in 0.020 seconds. (2048KB of memory used)|
MySQL - queries: 28, rows: 205/205, time: 0.014 seconds.
Acmlmboard 2.064 (2015-10-07)
© 2005-2008 Acmlm, Xkeeper, blackhole89 et al.